Nelson Medina (born 1978) is an artist from Lima, Perú. Recognized early in his career, Medina has shown his works internationally in his magazine Revolutionart, which also promotes the work of independent artists and famous talents.
Artists from all around the world participate in his requests to discuss world issues. Some of the main topics covered are climate change, economic crisis, evolution, pandemics, the future of humanity, space and nature. His work is to hunt global trends and turn them into calls that generate reflection from the artists.
In this magazine he has interviewed personalities like Floria Sigismondi, Anthony Hopkins, Simone Legno, Matt Mignanelli, Skew Siskin, Jeremyville, Bogdan Zwir, Mark Miremont, Andrzej Dragan, Adhemas Batista, Joey Lawrence, Fernanda Cohen, Brian M. Viveros, Nik Ainley, Jeff Finley and many more.
- Revolutionart Magazine
- Nelson Medina in Archive.Org
- Interview with Floria Sigismondi Dirt Issue - Revolutionart 4
- Simone Legno in Revolutionart Magazine Ethnic issue - Revolutionart 20
- RevolutionArt Magazine interviews Matt Mignanelli "A New York State of Mind"
- Interview with Nina C. Alice from Skew siskin Global Crisis Issue - Revolutionart 16
- Interview Jeremyville Jeremyville Website
- Revolutionart 15 - Interview with Andrzej Dragan Revolutionart 15
- Interview with Nelson Medina for the International Magazine Symposium - Luxembourg
- Nelson Medina's Revolutionart in Youth Leader Magazine
- Interview with Nelson Medina in Rott Magazine - Ukraine
- Interview with Nelson Medina for Asiatic Media
- Interview with Nelson Medina at WhoHub (Spanish)
- Interview with Nelson Medina in C.O.B.A.C. INTERNATIONAL ART MAGAZINE - Persia
- Nelson Medina talks about crowdsourcing content & acting as platform
- Nelson Medina in Revista Leche #24 - Argentina
- Revolutionart as sponsor of Art By Chance 2010
- Revolutionart as partner in ArteLaguna Prize
- Revolutionart as sponsor of Annual Design Awards 2010 - presenting "Best Digital Art" Category
- Nelson Medina