|Residence||Los Angeles, United States|
IEEE Fellow (2016) |
ACM Distinguished Member (2015)
ACM/IEEE ICSE Most Influential Paper Award (2008)
IEEE ICSA Best Paper Award (2017)
|Institutions||University of Southern California|
|Doctoral advisor||Richard Taylor|
|Doctoral students||Marija Mikic-Rakic, Nikunj Mehta, Roshanak Roshandel, Sam Malek, Christian Mattmann, Yuriy Brun, Chiyoung Seo, George Edwards, David Woollard, Daniel Popescu, Ivo Krka, Hossein Tajalli, Joshua Garcia, Jae young Bang, Gholamreza Safi|
Nenad Medvidović is a Professor of Computer Science and Informatics at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles. He is a fellow of the IEEE and an ACM Distinguished Scientist. He is chair of ACM SIGSOFT and co-author of Software Architecture: Foundations, Theory, and Practice (2009). In 2008, he received the Most Influential Paper Award for a paper titled "Architecture-Based Runtime Software Evolution" published in the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering 1998. In 2017, he received an IEEE International Conference on Software Architecture Best Paper Award for his paper titled "Continuous Analysis of Collaborative Design".
- "Nenad Medvidović". USC (University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
- "IEEE Fellows Directory". IEEE. Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "Recipients". Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "ACM SIGSOFT - Executive Committee". ACM. Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "Architecture-Based Runtime Software Evolution".
- "ICSE 2008 MIP Award".
- "Continuous Analysis of Collaborative Design" (PDF). 2017 IEEE International Conference on Software Architecture.
- "Best Paper Award at ICSA 2017".