|Awards||IEEE Fellow (2016) |
ACM Distinguished Member (2015)
ACM/IEEE ICSE Most Influential Paper Award (2008)
IEEE ICSA Best Paper Award (2017)
ACM/IEEE SEAMS Most Influential Paper Award (2020)
|Institutions||University of Southern California|
|Doctoral advisor||Richard Taylor|
|Doctoral students||Chris Mattmann|
Nenad Medvidović is a Professor of Computer Science and Informatics at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA. He is a fellow of the IEEE and an ACM Distinguished Member. He was chair of ACM SIGSOFT and co-author of Software Architecture: Foundations, Theory, and Practice (2009). In 2008, he received the Most Influential Paper Award for a paper titled "Architecture-Based Runtime Software Evolution" published in the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering 1998. In 2020, he received the Most Influential Paper Award for a paper titled "An architectural style for solving computationally intensive problems on large networks" published in the ACM/IEEE Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems 2007. In 2017, he received an IEEE International Conference on Software Architecture Best Paper Award for his paper titled "Continuous Analysis of Collaborative Design".
- "Nenad Medvidović". USC (University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
- "IEEE Fellows Directory". IEEE. Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "Recipients". Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "ACM SIGSOFT - Executive Committee". ACM. Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "Architecture-Based Runtime Software Evolution".
- "ICSE 2008 MIP Award".
- Brun, Yuriy; Medvidovic, Nenad (2007). "An Architectural Style for Solving Computationally Intensive Problems on Large Networks". International Workshop on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems (SEAMS '07). p. 2. doi:10.1109/SEAMS.2007.4. ISBN 978-0-7695-2973-8. S2CID 1216395.
- "USC Computer Science Professor Wins Most Influential Paper Award".
- "CICS Professor Yuriy Brun Receives SEAMS 2020 Most Influential Paper Award".
- "Continuous Analysis of Collaborative Design" (PDF). 2017 IEEE International Conference on Software Architecture.
- "Best Paper Award at ICSA 2017".