|Awards||IEEE Fellow (2016) |
ACM Distinguished Member (2015)
ACM/IEEE ICSE Most Influential Paper Award (2008)
IEEE ICSA Best Paper Award (2017)
ACM/IEEE SEAMS Most Influential Paper Award (2020)
|Institutions||University of Southern California|
|Doctoral advisor||Richard Taylor|
|Doctoral students||Christian Mattmann, Yuriy Brun, Sam Malek, Marija Mikic, Roshanak Roshandel, Nikunj Mehta, Chiyoung Seo, George Edwards, David Woollard, Daniel Popescu, Ivo Krka, Hossein Tajalli, Joshua Garcia, Jae young Bang, Gholamreza Safi, Youn Kyu Lee, Arman Shahbazian, Duc Le|
Nenad Medvidović is a Professor of Computer Science and Informatics at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA. He is a fellow of the IEEE and an ACM Distinguished Member. He was chair of ACM SIGSOFT and co-author of Software Architecture: Foundations, Theory, and Practice (2009). In 2008, he received the Most Influential Paper Award for a paper titled "Architecture-Based Runtime Software Evolution" published in the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering 1998. In 2020, he received the Most Influential Paper Award for a paper titled "An architectural style for solving computationally intensive problems on large networks" published in the ACM/IEEE Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems 2007. In 2017, he received an IEEE International Conference on Software Architecture Best Paper Award for his paper titled "Continuous Analysis of Collaborative Design".
- "Nenad Medvidović". USC (University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
- "IEEE Fellows Directory". IEEE. Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "Recipients". Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "ACM SIGSOFT - Executive Committee". ACM. Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "Architecture-Based Runtime Software Evolution".
- "ICSE 2008 MIP Award".
- Brun, Yuriy; Medvidovic, Nenad (2007). "An Architectural Style for Solving Computationally Intensive Problems on Large Networks". International Workshop on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems (SEAMS '07). p. 2. doi:10.1109/SEAMS.2007.4. ISBN 978-0-7695-2973-8. S2CID 1216395.
- "USC Computer Science Professor Wins Most Influential Paper Award".
- "CICS Professor Yuriy Brun Receives SEAMS 2020 Most Influential Paper Award".
- "Continuous Analysis of Collaborative Design" (PDF). 2017 IEEE International Conference on Software Architecture.
- "Best Paper Award at ICSA 2017".