Nepaldalitinfo is an international network with an email listserve, which is an invaluable informational resource for Dalits of Nepal.   The network was founded in 2003 by Dr. Drona Prakash Rasali, with small group of Dalits intellectuals, working on a set of working demands of Nepalese Dalits to bring out the ground realities, contemporary issues and relevant information for their dignity and freedom from the traditional neglect and oppression in the mainstream society of Nepal. Currently, the Nepaldalitinfo has on its membership, nearly 700 Dalit intellectuals and friends of Dalits from all walks of life including academics and rights groups in Nepal and other countries around the world including Europe and Americas.
- Bhakti Nepal (4 May 2011). "Nepaldalitinfo.net celebrated its 8th anniversary". usnepalonline.com - an online news media. Retrieved 2 August 2013.
- ANHS (1 August 2012). ""From the Editor", Himalaya, the Journal of the Association for Nepal and Himalayan Studies: Vol. 31: No. 1, Article 5". The Association for Nepal and Himalayan Studies (ANHS). Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- Rasali, Drona P. (2011). "Envisioning an Equitable Space for Marginalized People in Nepal: A Journey of Small Strides Through Novel Ideas for Social Justice" in: Himalaya, the Journal of the Association for Nepal and Himalayan Studies: Vol. 31: No. 1, Article 14.". The Association for Nepal and Himalayan Studies (ANHS). Retrieved 2 August 2013.
- Nepaldalitinfo (1 August 2012). "nepal dalit information resources (official website)". Nepaldalitinfo. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- Bhakti Nepal (May 2011). "Nepaldalitinfo Celebrates its 8th Anniversary". Nepal Blogs. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
|This Nepal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|