Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nervous or nervousness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nervous may refer to:
- Nervous system, a network of cells in an animal's body that coordinates movement and the senses. It includes mainly CNS and PNS
- Nervous tissue, the cells of the nervous system that work in aggregate to transmit signals
- "Nervous" (song), a song first recorded by Gene Summers and His Rebels in 1958
- "Nervous" (Gavin James song), a 2016 single by Irish singer-songwriter Gavin James from his 2015 album Bitter Pill
- Nervous Records, a UK record label
- Nervous Records (US), a US record label
- "Nervousness", a song by the Gigolo Aunts from the album Tales from the Vinegar Side
- Nervous Norvus (1912–1968), the performing name of Jimmy Drake
- Nervous shark, a species of requiem shark
- All pages with titles beginning with Nervous
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nervous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.