|Look up neuter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neuter is a Latin adjective meaning "neither", and can refer to:
- Neuter gender, a grammatical gender, a linguistic class of nouns triggering specific types of inflections in associated words
- Neutering, the sterilization of an animal
- Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR), an alternative to euthanasia for managing feral cat and dog populations
- UCAN Spay Neuter Clinic, non-profit organization providing spay/neuter as a solution to pet overpopulation
- Neuters, a musical album
- Neutra, a surname
- Neutral (disambiguation)
- Neutrino, a nearly massless, electrically neutral subatomic particle
- Neutrogena, a line of cosmetic products
- Neutron, an electrically neutral subatomic particle
- Jimmy Neutron, a cartoon series
- Nutter (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neuter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.