From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Date of birth||10 April 1927|
|Date of death||17 February 1994(aged 66)|
|Original team(s)||St Josephs, Collingwood|
|Height / weight||175 cm / 86 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1954.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Broderick was a defender and spent three seasons at Collingwood. He crossed to Fitzroy in 1952 and won their Best and fairest in his debut season with the club. 
- "Neville Broderick". Collingwood Forever. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "Broderick Wins Fitzroy Award". The Age (30,393). Victoria, Australia. 26 September 1952. p. 14. Retrieved 26 February 2017 – via National Library of Australia.
- "Fitzroy stars off to bad start". The Argus (Melbourne). Victoria, Australia. 2 March 1955. p. 30. Retrieved 26 February 2017 – via National Library of Australia.
- The Advocate, 24 September 1958
- Neville Broderick's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|