Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up new in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New is an adjective referring to something recently made, discovered, or created.
New or NEW may refer to:
- Edel New, a South Korean paraglider design
Film and TV
- New (film), a 2004 Tamil movie
- New, an EP from Australian alternative rock band Regurgitator
- New (album), a 2013 album by Paul McCartney
- "New" (Paul McCartney song), a 2013 song by Paul McCartney
- "New" (No Doubt song), a song by No Doubt from Return of Saturn
- "The New", song by Interpol on Turn on the Bright Lights, 2002
- "New" (Daya song), a 2017 song by American artist Daya
- Next Entertainment World, a South Korean film distribution company
- Network of enlightened Women, a conservative university women's organization
- Net economic welfare, a proposed macroeconomic indicator
- Net explosive weight, also known as net explosive quantity
- Nepal Bhasa language ISO 639 language code
- New Century Financial Corporation (NYSE stock abbreviation)
- New Orleans Lakefront Airport (IATA airport code: NEW)
- Newcraighall railway station (National Rail station code: NEW), in Scotland
- New (surname), an English family name
- new (C++), a built-in operator in the C++ programming language
- NEW (TV station), the callsign of Network Ten's station in Perth, Western Australia
- New River (disambiguation), various rivers
- All pages beginning with "New"
- GNU (disambiguation)
- Neo (disambiguation)
- News (disambiguation)
- Nu (disambiguation)
- Brand New (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.