From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Albany is the name of several places in the United States of America:
- New Albany, Indiana
- New Albany, Kansas
- New Albany, Mississippi
- New Albany, New Jersey
- New Albany, Ohio, a city in Franklin and Licking counties
- New Albany, Mahoning County, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- New Albany, Pennsylvania
Schools and school districts
- New Albany High School (Indiana)
- New Albany High School (Ohio)
- New Albany-Plain Local School District (Ohio)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.