From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Bridge may refer to:
- New Bridge in Kosovska Mitrovica, in Kosovo, Serbia
- Most Slovenského národného povstania (Bridge of the Slovak National Uprising), formerly known as Nový most (New Bridge)
- Newbridge, River Dart, also known as New Bridge, a medieval bridge on Dartmoor, Devon, England
- Pont Neuf (New Bridge), the oldest standing bridge across the river Seine in Paris, France
- New Bridge, New Jersey
- New Bridge Landing, in New Jersey, United States
- New Bridge Landing (NJT station), in New Jersey, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Bridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.