New Deal (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from New Deal (political party))
The New Deal was Franklin D. Roosevelt's legislative agenda for rescuing the United States from the Great Depression.
New Deal may also refer to:
- New Deal (United Kingdom), a program of United Kingdom government policies focused on unemployment
- New Deal (British political party), a political party in the United Kingdom
- New Deal (French political party), a political party in France
- New Deal (railway), an Australian passenger rail reform program
- New Deal, Tennessee, a census designated place
- New Deal, Texas, a small town near Lubbock
- New Deal coalition, a collection of political interest groups
- New Deal for Communities, a United Kingdom government program focused on urban renewal
- New Deal for Young People, a United Kingdom government Welfare-to-Work program for 18- to 24-year-olds introduced in April 1998
- The New Deal, a promotion in United Kingdom pub chain Wetherspoons premiered in January 2009
- The New Deal (band)
- The New Deal (album)
- NewDeal, a software company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Deal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.