From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up newcomer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Newcomer may refer to:
- Newcomer (surname)
- Newcomer (Lenape), chief of the western Lenape and founder of Newcomerstown, Ohio
- Newcomer (Alien Nation), a fictional humanoid species in the television series and film Alien Nation
- Newcomer, Missouri, a community in the United States
- The Newcomers (TV series), British soap opera based on a family that moved home from London to a country town
- Novichok agent, Novichok meaning 'Newcomer' in Russian language
- Shinzanmono, or The Newcomer, 2010 Japanese television drama
- xinzhumin(新住民), the ′immigrants′ from Mainland China living in Taiwan, with respect to Taiwanese independence supporters' context, who are commonly known as weishengren(外省人)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newcomer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.