From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Newry is the fourth largest city in Northern Ireland.
Newry may also refer to:
- Newry, Victoria
- Newry Islands National Park, Queensland
- Newry Station, Northern Territory cattle station
- United States
- Newry, Indiana
- Newry, Maine
- Newry, Pennsylvania
- Newry, South Carolina
- Newry Township, Minnesota
- Newry, Wisconsin
- Northern Ireland constituencies
- Newry (Parliament of Ireland constituency)
- Newry (UK Parliament constituency), former constituency
- Newry and Armagh (Assembly constituency)
- Newry and Armagh (UK Parliament constituency)
- Other uses
- Newry Canal
- Newry Bosco GFC
- Newry City F.C.
- Newry High School
- Newry River
- Newry and Mourne District Council
- Newry railway station
- The Troubles in Newry, a timeline of incidents
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.