From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ngoma may refer to:
- Ngoma, Namibia, a settlement on the border between Namibia and Botswana
- Ngoma, Rulindo, North Province, Rwanda
- Ngoma, Uganda, a municipality in Nakaseke District
- Ngoma, Ukerewe, a ward in Ukerewe District, Tanzania
- Ngoma, Zambia, headquarters of Kafue National Park, and its airstrip:
- Ngoma District, Rwanda district of the East Province, centred on Kibungo
- Other uses
- Ngoma (leafhopper), a leafhopper genus in the tribe Erythroneurini
- Ngoma (satellite radio), a satellite radio music channel
- Ngoma drums, common in Central and Southern Africa or the ngoma lungundu
- Ngoma (record label), an African local record company, based in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ngoma, an alternate term for the yuka (music) family of drums used in the music of Cuba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ngoma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.