|Video game development|
|Industry||Video game industry|
Number of employees
Nibris was a video game development company located in Krakow, Poland, developing primarily for the Nintendo DS and Wii video game consoles. Nibris was most known for its cancelled Wii project Sadness, a survival horror game. The company no longer exists; its official website closed in February 2010, making Double Blob the only game developed.  and was reported later in October to have been transformed into a coordinator for the European Center of Games, ceasing game development permanently. Remaining Nibris staff and projects were also reported to have been handed over to Bloober Team, another game developer.
- Sadness (Wii) (Cancelled)
- The Children of the Night (Nintendo DS) (Cancelled)
- Raid of the River (Wii, Nintendo DS) (Cancelled)
- Double Bloob (Wii, Nintendo's DSiWare) (Released December 1, 2010)
- Sterling, Jim (February 3, 2010). "Sadness is bullsh*t: Nibris' official website closes". Destructoid. Retrieved February 2, 2011.
- Sterling, Jim (October 19, 2010). "Sadness developer Nibris no longer makes videogames". Destructoid. Retrieved February 2, 2011.