||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Bloober Team Logo
|Products||Layers of Fear
The company was founded in 2008. Their first game – Double Bloob - was released in 2011 for Nintendo DSiWare. Their second game, Music Master Chopin was prepared in cooperation with the Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage. A-men was the first Polish launch title on the PlayStation Vita.
In 2015 Bloober Team released  Layers of Fear - the biggest and most successful game from the studio to this date.Layers of Fear success in its Early Access / Game Preview period helped to acquire a publisher in the form of Aspyr Media, which led to February 16, 2016 full launch of the game for PC/Mac/Linux, Xbox One and PlayStation 4
The company was founded in 2008 by Peter Babieno and Peter Bielatowicz. The business began with contract work, however, after obtaining the necessary experience and gathering a team Bloober Team began working on its own projects.
After working for a few years as a company for hire, Bloober Team released A-Men for the début of PlayStation Vita, which later was ported to PlayStation 3 and PC (Steam). A year later came the sequel named simply A-Men 2, that was released for PS Vita, PS 3, and in 2015 it has been brought to Steam.
One of the turning points in Bloober Team's history was the development of Basement Crawl, which débuted alongside the PlayStation 4. The game received unsatisfactory reviews from the critics and the community, which was a clear sign that amends had to be made. Loving the initial idea behind Basement Crawl the studio decided to redesign the game leaving only the core idea intact. New graphics, game mechanics, story and modes of play have been introduced. This led to the February 2015 release of BRAWL. The game received far better reviews and was given away for free by the company to those who bought Basement Crawl.
|2010||Music Master Chopin||Music||Microsoft Windows|
|2011||Double Bloob||Action||Nintendo DS|
|2011||Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder||Strategy||Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS|
|2013||A-Men||Puzzle||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita|
|2013||A-Men 2||Puzzle||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita|
|2014||Basement Crawl||Action||PlayStation 4|
|2015||Brawl||Action||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4|
|2016||Layers of Fear||Psychological horror||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One|
|2017||Observer||Cyberpunk horror||Microsoft Windows, Playstation 4|
- "Launch of Layers of Fear on Steam". Steam. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "Layers of Fear for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- "Reviews and notes of Layers of Fear (PS4)". Metacritic.
- "Layers of Fear for Xbox One Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- "Launch of Layers of Fear on Steam". Steam. Retrieved 15 February 2015.
- "Launch of Layers of Fear on Xbox One". Major Nelson. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- "Launch of Layers of Fear on PS4". Polygon. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "A-Men released on Playstation Vita". Playstation.
- "A-Men 2 available on Steam". Steam. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "reviews of Basement Crawl". metacritic.
- "BRAWL coming to PS4, free copy for Basement Crawl buyers". IGN. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- "Launch of Layers of Fear: Inheritance DLC". GameInsider. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "Bloober Team is a developer of horror games". IndieDB.