Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nica or NICA may refer to:
- Nīca, a village in Latvia
- Nica is an adjective referring to all relating to Nicaragua, including its people
- Nica Airlines or Nicaragüense de Aviación, a Nicaraguan airline
- National Institute of Circus Arts, an Australian circus school
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency, a government agency in the Philippines
- Nica (butterfly), a genus of nymphalid butterflies in the Biblidinae subfamily
- National Ice Carving Association, a U.S. ice sculpture association
- Netherlands Indies Civil Administration, the World War II-era Dutch colonial administration in Indonesia
- Nicotine Anonymous (NicA), a stop-smoking program
- Northern Ireland Court of Appeal, part of the Courts of Northern Ireland
- Nica, a colloquial word for urinal in Mexico, Chile, and the Yucatán
People with the name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.