Nick Alexander (author)
Nick Alexander is an English writer. His first novel, entitled 50 Reasons to Say Goodbye, was published in 2004.
Alexander was born in 1964 and grew up in the seaside town of Margate, England.
He has traveled widely and lived in Wolverhampton (UK), Cambridge (UK) and New York City (US).
He has been living in the south of France since 1990.
- The Other Son (2015)
- The Photographer's Wife (2014)
The Hannah Series
The Missing Boyfriend Series
The 50 Reasons Series
- 50 Reasons to say Goodbye (2004)
- Sottopassaggio (2005)
- Good Thing, Bad Thing (2006)
- Better Than Easy (2009)
- Sleight of Hand (2010)
Short Story Collection
- 13:55 Eastern Standard Time (2007)
- The Photographer's Wife has been translated to the French language and was published by Amazon Crossing in 2015. (Title: La femme du photographe).
- The Half-Life of Hannah and Other Halves have been translated to the Norwegian language and were published by Bastion Forlag in 2013/2014.
- The Case of the Missing Boyfriend has been translated to the Italian language and was published by Sonzogno in 2012. (Title: Le ambigue verità del cuore).
- The French House is currently being translated to the Turkish language and will be published in 2015.
- The Other Son is currently being translated to the French language and will be published by Amazon Crossing in 2016.
- The Photographer's Wife is currently being translated to the Norwegian language and will be published by Bastion Forlag in 2016.