This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Saba during her concert at Delta University, October 2016
|Born||26 June 1974|
|Genres||Arabic pop music, Arabic music, pop|
From 1998 to 2001, Nicole Saba was a member of the Lebanese pop group The 4 Cats, She replaced Rola Bahnam who officially shot with the band in their first video "Ashra HdashEtnash", Nicole released two albums with the 4Cats "Tic – Tick" and "Layl Nhar" and shot four video clips with them "Yanassini, Kan Ezaman, Layl Nhar and Maba2a Eida" and shot the band's commercial for LUX Shower Gel. She then embarked on a solo singing as well as an acting career. Her debut album was released in 2004, and her first film came out in 2003. She has subsequently had success with additional roles in Egyptian-made films.
Saba married Lebanese actor Youssef El Khal on 24 November 2011 in Em Sherif Restaurant- Ashrafieh, Lebanon, after being in a long-term relationship together for a decade. Their daughter Nicole El Khal was born in 2013. Saba's mother is Armenian.
- 2003: El Tagroba Al Denemarkeya (The Danish Experience) was Nicole's first acting experience. Nicole was chosen by the Egyptian actor Adel Emam to co-lead the movie with him. Nicole played the role of a Danish girl called "Anita" who went to stay for a while with an Egyptian family "Kadri and his sons" as she changes their lives totally, the movie was a hit in 2003 and made it to the top at the box office and was well accepted by the press.
- 2006: Tomn Dastet Ashrar was Nicole's second experience in acting as she joined a group of stars such as Yasmien Abdel Aziz, Mohamed Ragab and Khaled Saleh as they all come together to form a big robbery group and on the way they help their friend who falls in love. Nicole plays "Lily" the one responsible to help their friend with his love story.
- 2006: Kesit el Hai El Sha'abi (Arabic: قصة الحي الشعبي) (The Story of the Common Neighborhood) is Nicole's third acting experience, and is considered to be the first movie she plays the main heroine in. In this movie Nicole plays as the daughter of an old singer who her bands plans to continue playing their music as they start searching for Nicole to take her mother's place. Although the movie wasn't a hit at the box office but it was still a good step for Nicole to make as she experienced playing as an upper Egyptian woman, and many other different characters that she never had the chance to play before.
- 2008: The BabyDoll Night (Leilet El-Baby Doll) (Arabic: ليلة البيبي دول)
- 2008: 'Special Missions' (Amaleyat Khasaa) (Arabic: عمليات خاصة)
- 2009: Al-Saffah (The Criminal or The Serial Killer) (Arabic: السفاح)
- 2012: Baba (film) (Baba) (Arabic: بابا)
- 2013: Samir Abou Alneil, (Samir the father of the Nile) (film) (Sameer Abool Neeel) (Arabic: سمير ابو النيل)
Ya Shaghilny (2004)
- "Baly Beek Mashghoul" ("My Mind Is Thinking Of You")
- " Ya Shaghilny Beek" ("Keeping Me Busy With You")
- "Ana Ma Bahibak" ("I Don't Love You")
- "Fadel Sawany" ("Moments Left")
- "Wehliftlak Bilghaly" ("Swore with the Beloved")
- "Ash'aak" ("Adore You")
- "Law Fil Omr Lila" ("If There's was a Night in Life time")
- "Kol Lahzit Hob" ("Every Moment of Love")
- "Khalik Makanak" ("Stay Where You Are")
- "Albak Mosh Ala Had" ("Your heart Doesn't care about anyone")
- "Bahebak Awi" ("Love you so much")
- "3amel 3amla" ("Up to something")
- "Tab3i Keda" ("This is my Character")
- "Brahti" ("As I Like")
- "Fares Ahlami" ("My Prince Charming")
- "Kont Fe Hali" ("I was By myself")
- "Hafdal Ahlam ("Keep on Dreaming")
- "Mafeesh Mosta7eel" ft. Abdelbaset Hamouda ("Nothing is Impossible")
- "Maba Tede2eli" ("Don't Call me Again")
- "Karart" ("I Decided")
- "Mesh Waat Kalam" ("No time for Talking")
- "Soura Selfie" ("Selfie Picture")
- Argook Sada2ni on ART Hekayat
- the apple broadcast by al hayat (Egypt) in Ramadan 2012
- "Nicole Saba – Actor Filmography، photos، Video". elCinema.com.
- (18 July 2006). Nicole Saba doubles her salary, Al Bawaba. Retrieved 13 December 2010
- "Nicole Saba got married to Youssef al Khal".[permanent dead link]
- "Arabia Weddings". Arabia Weddings.
- says, Shey y. "Picture: Nicole Saba And Her Husband Youssef El Khal – Hot Arabic Music".
- "Nicole Saba and Yousif Al Khal married". Al Bawaba.
- "There's a new Nicole in town! Nicole Saba gives birth to baby girl". Al Bawaba.
- "في ذكرى الإبادة الجماعية للأرمن نيكول سابا: بفتخر إن عندي جذور أرمينية". gololy (in Arabic). 25 April 2019.
- (9 May 2005). Nicole Saba releases an album, a film, and a TV drama, Al Bawaba. Retrieved 13 December 2010
- (2 May 2005). Nicole Saba hopes to be understood in Italy, Al Bawaba. Retrieved 13 December 2010
- (13 November 2006). Nicole Saba dreams of going international, Al Bawaba. Retrieved 9 December 2010
- (8 October 2009). Al-Saffah – Bimbo story, Al-Masry Al-Youm (in English). Retrieved 15 December 2010
- (3 June 2006). نيكول سابا: أنا لست فقط فتاة شقراء تقدم الإغراء, Alghad (in Arabic). Retrieved 13 December 2010 (profile of Saba where she says she wanted to be more than just the "blonde girl" in 4 Cats, and moved into a solo career and acting, and released her debut album)