From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nicoletta, Nicolette, or Nicoleta in English is translated to a boy's name 'Nikolas'- a masculine form of a Romanian name.
may refer to:
- Nicoletta (singer), full name Nicoletta Grisoni, French singer, known for the recording "Mamy Blue"
- Nicoletta (comics), an Italian comic strip series
- Nicoleta Alexandru, singer who represented Romania at the Eurovision Song Contest 2003
- Nicoletta Braschi, Italian actress
- Nicoleta Grasu, Romanian discus thrower
- Nicoleta Onel, Romanian gymnast
- Nicoleta Daniela Șofronie, artistic gymnast
- Nicoletta Vallorani, Italian science fiction writer
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|