|Born||1994/1995 (age 23–24)|
Nikhil Goyal is an American journalist, activist, and author. He has appeared on MSNBC and FOX and has written op-eds and features for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, VICE Magazine, TIME, The Nation, and other publications. He is an advocate for an equitable, democratic public education system. He was named to the Forbes 30 Under 30 list.
- Schools on Trial: How Freedom and Creativity Can Fix Our Educational Malpractice. Doubleday/Random House. February 2016. ISBN 978-0385540124.
- Goyal, Nikhil. "These Politicians Think Your Kids Need High-Stakes Testing—but Not Theirs." The Nation. March 29, 2016.
- Goyal, Nikhil. "Solutions for Stressed-Out High-School Students." Wall Street Journal. February 12, 2016.
- Goyal, Nikhil. "Bernie Sanders needs to make this revolutionary call for our public schools." Salon. February 27, 2016.
- Shapiro, T. Rees (19 October 2012). "Nikhil Goyal, 17: the future Education secretary?". The Washington Post.
- "Sunday Dialogue: Transforming Our Schools". The New York Times. 2012-10-13.
- Goyal, Nikhil (2016-02-12). "Solutions for Stressed-Out High-School Students". Wall Street Journal.
- "After a String of Suicides, Students in Palo Alto Are Demanding a Part in Reforming Their School's Culture". VICE Magazine.
- "Nikhil Goyal | TIME". TIME.
- "Nikhil Goyal". The Nation.
- "Nikhil Goyal, 17: the future Education secretary?". Washington Post.
- Casserly, Meghan; Howard, Caroline. "30 Under 30 - Education". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|