|Full name||Senga Nicolás Kata Martínez|
|Date of birth||15 January 1993|
|Place of birth||Barcelona, Spain|
|Playing position||Midfielder, forward|
|2018–2019||→ SS Reyes (loan)||17||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 October 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 October 2019
Senga Nicolás Kata Martínez (born 15 January 1993), known as Niko Kata, is a Spanish-born Equatoguinean footballer who plays as a midfielder for Segunda División B club Real Unión the Equatorial Guinea national team.
Born in Barcelona, Catalonia, to a Congolese father and an Equatoguinean mother, Kata finished his formation with CE L'Hospitalet. After failing to make a competitive appearance for the side, he made his senior debut with Dinàmic Batlló Esportiu in the regional leagues, scoring 27 goals in only 33 appearances.
In 2013 Kata joined UD Viladecans, and featured regularly before moving to FC Santboià. After contributing with 13 goals but missing out promotion in the play-offs, he signed for Tercera División club CF Gavà on 19 June 2015.
- Niko Kata's 2012–2013 league stats at Catalan Football Federation website (Catalan)
- "Dues terceres oposades" [Two opposing thirds] (in Catalan). L'Esportiu. 15 August 2015. Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "Anàlisis equip per equip de la #1cat2" [Analysis per team of the #1cat2] (in Catalan). El Travesser. 29 August 2014. Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "Un refuerzo para la delantera y un retorno inesperado" [An addition for the forward line and an unexpected return] (in Spanish). Blog CF Gavà. 19 June 2015. Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "Niko Kata, nuevo jugador del Atlético Saguntino" [Niko Kata, new player of Atlético Saguntino] (in Spanish). Marca. 10 July 2017. Retrieved 24 July 2018.