From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikolayevka may refer to:
- Jraber or Nikolayevka, Armenia
- Kirov, Armenia, or Nikolayevka
- Dzerjinovka or Nikolayevka, Azerbaijan
- Nikolaevka, Bulgaria, a village in Suvorovo Municipality, Bulgaria
- Nikolayevka, Russia, name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Mykolaivka, a town in Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine
- Nikolayevsk (disambiguation)
- Nikolayev (disambiguation)
- Nikolayevsky (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.