The Nikon 1 J2 is a Nikon 1 series high-speed mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera launched by Nikon. Nikon lists the estimated selling price of the Nikon 1 J2 One-Lens Kit in the United States at $549.95. This kit comes with the 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 lens.
The Nikon 1 J2 is the successor of the Nikon 1 J1. The successor is the Nikon 1 J3.
- Effective Pixels: 10.1 million
- Sensor Size: 13.2mmx 8.8mm
- Image Sensor Format: CX
- Storage Media: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- 5 frames per second
- 10, 30 or 60 fps using Electronic (Hi) shutter
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-3200, max expandable: 6400
- Audio file format: ACC
- Movie file format: MOV
- Monitor Size: 3.0 in. diagonal
- Monitor Type: TFT-LCD with brightness adjustment
- Battery: EN-EL20 Lithium-ion Battery
- Approx. Dimensions: 4.2 in. (106 mm) x 2.4 in. (61 mm) x 1.2 in. (29.8 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 8.4 oz. (238 g)