Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nila, nīla, Nīla, or níḷa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nila may refer to:
- Nila, alternate name of Nileh Safid, a village in Iran
- Nila River or Bharathapuzha, is a river in the Indian state of Kerala
- Pulau Nila, a small Indonesian volcanic island in the Banda Sea, and the volcano Mount Nila on it
- Nila Moeloek (born 1949), 20th Minister of Health of Indonesia
- Nila (Ramayana), a monkey from the Hindu epic Ramayana
- Nila Håkedal (born 1979), Norwegian female beach volleyball player
- Meera Chopra (AKA Nila), South Indian actress
- Nila (film), a Tamil film released in 1994
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.