From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nila, nīla, Nīla, or níḷa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nila may refer to:
- Nila, alternate name of Nileh Safid, a village in Iran
- Nila River or Bharathapuzha, is a river in the Indian state of Kerala
- Pulau Nila, a small Indonesian volcanic island in the Banda Sea, and the volcano Mount Nila on it
- Nila (Ramayana), a monkey from the Hindu epic Ramayana
- Nila Håkedal (born 1979), Norwegian female beach volleyball player
- Meera Chopra (AKA Nila), South Indian actress
- Nila (film), a Tamil film released in 1994
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.