From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nilus may refer to:
- Nilus (mythology), a Greek god, the a son of Oceanus and Tethys, the god of the Nile River
- Saint Nilus (disambiguation), multiple people
- Nilus Cabasilas (14th century), bishop of Thessalonika
- Nil Sorsky or Nilus of Sora (c. 1433–1508), Russian saint and Orthodox theologian
- Sergei Nilus (1862–1929), Russian religious writer, self-described mystic, publisher of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
- Pyotr Nilus (1869–1943), Russian painter and writer
- Nilus the Sandman, main character of the eponymous children's television show Nilus the Sandman (1996–1998) and its three precursor TV specials (airing in 1991, 1994, and 1995)
- Nilus the Sandman: The Boy Who Dreamed Christmas, a 1991 Christmas TV special featuring the character Nilus the Sandman in his first appearance
- Nilus (comics), an Italian comic strip
- Nilus (spider) a spider genus (Pisauridae)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nilus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.