This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
August 8, 1928|
|Died||December 26, 2007
Nina Menshikova (August 8, 1928 – December 26, 2007) was a Soviet actress.
She was the wife of Stanislav Rostotsky and the mother of Andrei Rostotsky. Nina Menshikova was awarded the title of People's Artist of the RSFSR in 1977 and also have received USSR State Prize in 1970 for her performance in We'll Live Till Monday. Her other awards included the Medal "For Valiant Labour in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945", the Medal "Veteran of Labour" and the Jubilee Medal "50 Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945".
- A Mother's Heart (Сердце матери, 1965) as Anna
- We'll Live Till Monday (Доживём до понедельника, 1968) as Svetlana Mikhailovna
- One Hundred Days After Childhood (Сто дней после детства, 1974) as Kseniya
- School Waltz (Школьный вальс, 1978) as Dina's mother
- Visit to Minotaur (Визит к Минотавру, 1987) as Anna Yablonskaya
|This article about a Soviet actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|