From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nine Eyes or 9-Eyes may refer to:
- Nine Eyes (signals intelligence), an enlargement of the Five Eyes countries
- Intelligence School 9, (a.k.a. Nine Eyes) a part of the British Government which recruited Christiaan Lindemans
- Mataiva, ("Nine Eyes" in Tuamotuan) a coral atoll
Arts and entertainment
- "Nine Eyes", a song on the album I See Seaweed by The Drones
- "9-Eye", a pre-show of the film The Timekeeper
- "9-Eyes", an exhibition of Google Street View images by Jon Rafman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nine Eyes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.