From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nines in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nines may refer to:
- Nines, Albania, a village in Fier County
- Nines (card game), a card game
- List of unusual units of measurement#Nines describes terms like "five nines" in engineering, including:
- Nines (film), a film
- Nines (rugby), a variant of rugby league football
- Nines (rapper) (born 1990), English musician
- The Nines (band), a power pop band led by Steve Eggers from Toronto, Canada
- The Nines (2007), psychological thriller and drama, written and directed by John August
- The Nines (hotel), luxury hotel in Portland, Oregon, United States
- Networked Infrastructure for Nineteenth-century Electronic Scholarship (NINES), scholarly initiative supported by Applied Research in Patacriticism
- Cambridge '99 Rowing Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nines.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.