|Total views||1.33 Billion|
(9 June 2019)
Nisha Madhulika (born 25 August 1959 in Uttar Pradesh, India) is an Indian chef, YouTube personality and restaurant consultant. She also has food columns on several websites where she contributes to Indian Express, Amar Ujala, Times of India and Dainik Bhaskar. Nisha's speciality are mainly Indian cuisine.
Early life and background
Nisha Madhulika started cooking at an early age. She lived in Delhi with her husband where she assisted in the husband's company. Nisha was struggling with empty nest syndrome.Nisha started a blog, writing on how to cook Indian vegetarian recipes in 2007 which led to her popularity.
In 2011, she launched a food and recipe YouTube channel that now has over 18 million views every month. She has over 6.3 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and 1,118,036,995 views as at 4 November 2018. By 2011, she had written over 100 cooking recipes on her blog.
Nisha has been featured in interviews in Lok Sabha TV, as a face of YouTube's #seesomethingnew drive in 2016. She's also contributor to 'Project Druv' an initiative by Tata Trusts India to bring internet content to villages of India.
- Krishnan, Aishwarya (13 May 2017). "Mother's Day 2017: Top Mom YouTubers you need to watch to help your mum in the kitchen this Mother's Day". India.com. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "56, and killing it from her kitchen, meet You Tube star Nisha Madhulika, Noida's own Nigella Lawson - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- India-West, R.M. VIJAYAKAR, Special to. "YouTube Celebrates Phenomenal Growth in India". India West. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- Goyal, Malini (9 May 2016). "Meet India's hottest YouTube stars who are all the rage with the millennial generation". The Economic Times. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "Meet India's YouTube Millionaires- Business News". www.businesstoday.in. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- Dutta, Saptarishi (25 August 2013). "India's YouTube Stars". WSJ. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Trend Tracker | The rise of the food blogger". Livemint. 1 March 2014. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "India's top YouTube channels and big moneyspinners". The Hans India. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "Home chefs find YouTube way to success". Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- StartAP. "Social Media Summit and Awards 2017". www.smsummit.in. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "ऐसे बनाएं Nisha Madhulika जैसा YouTube चैनल, ये हैं छोटे-छोटे टिप्स". dainikbhaskar. 21 September 2017. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "YouTube promotes its stars on TV in new campaign". www.afaqs.com. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- Chaturvedi, Anumeha (23 March 2017). "YouTube celebrates growth of online creators in India". The Economic Times. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "Meet India's top 10 YouTube superstars - Meet India's YouTube superstars". The Economic Times. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "Nisha Madhulika Indian YouTuber". TechYukti. Retrieved 4 November 2018.