|Full name||Louis Noé Pamarot|
|Date of birth||14 April 1979|
|Place of birth||Fontenay-sous-Bois, France|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|1999–2000||→ Portsmouth (loan)||2||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Louis Noé Pamarot (born 14 April 1979), more commonly known as Noé Pamarot, is a French former professional footballer who played as a central defender. Before moving to Spain, Pamarot played for Portsmouth in the Premier League. He is a right-footed defender who is also known for his great strength. Pamarot has previously played for Martigues, Nice and Tottenham Hotspur and also had a brief loan spell at Portsmouth in the 1999–2000 season.
In the 2004–05 season he played 23 times for Tottenham Hotspur before seriously injuring his right knee at the start of April in a match against Birmingham City at St Andrew's. Before that he headed the winning goal away at Everton, one of his two goals for the club, the other coming in the FA Cup against Nottingham Forest.
Pamarot was transferred from Tottenham to Portsmouth in January 2006 in a £7.5 million deal that also took Sean Davis and Pedro Mendes to Portsmouth. He scored his first Portsmouth goal away against Arsenal in December 2006. Matthew Taylor's free kick was headed on by David Thompson and rebounded off the post into the path of Pamarot. He scored again in the next game, with another header, in a 3–1 home win over Sheffield United. Pamarot subsequently scored a brace of goals against Leeds United in the League Cup in 2007, as well as a 30-yard strike against Newcastle United in the Premier League. He was an unused substitute as Portsmouth won the 2008 FA Cup Final. His only contribution to the victorious campaign was playing the full 90 minutes of their fourth round win over Plymouth Argyle.
Pamarot was released by Portsmouth following the expiration of his contract in the summer of 2009.
On 28 August 2009, Pamarot signed for the Spanish team Hércules on an initial two-year contract. Pamarot was the undisputed first-choice center-back during his first season with the Valencian, who finished 19th and were immediately relegated back. In mid-July 2011, he signed with another top-divisioner, Granada CF. Pamarot only played 2 games for Granada CF and therefore returned to Hércules to playout the rest of his career in the Segunda Division. Pamarot notched another 50 appearances for the club before retiring.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 323. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Noe Pamarot". 4TheGame.com. Archived from the original on 7 June 2009.
- "Everton 0–1 Tottenham". BBC Sport. 2 October 2004. Retrieved 26 August 2009.
- "Nottm Forest 0–3 Tottenham". BBC Sport. 2 March 2005. Retrieved 2 September 2009.
- "Portsmouth swoop for Spurs trio". BBC Sport. 12 January 2006. Retrieved 8 May 2011.
- "Arsenal 2–2 Portsmouth". BBC Sport. 16 December 2006. Retrieved 26 August 2009.
- "Portsmouth 3–1 Sheff Utd". BBC Sport. 23 December 2006. Retrieved 26 August 2009.
- "Portsmouth 3–0 Leeds". BBC Sport. 28 August 2007. Retrieved 26 August 2009.
- "Newcastle 1–4 Portsmouth". BBC Sport. 3 November 2007. Retrieved 26 August 2009.
- "Portsmouth 2–1 Plymouth". BBC Sport. 26 January 2008. Retrieved 28 August 2010.
- "Pompey release five players". Sky Sports. 1 July 2009. Retrieved 1 July 2009.
- "El Hércules cierra el fichaje de Noe Pamarot" [Hercules seals the signing of Noe Pamarot]. Marca (in Spanish). 28 August 2009. Retrieved 8 May 2011.