No Frills (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from No frills (disambiguation))
|Look up no frills in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A no frills service or product is one for which the non-essential features have been removed to keep the price low.
No Frills may also refer to:
- No Frills (grocery store), a Canadian supermarket
- No Frills (TV series), a British television sitcom
- No Frills (Bette Midler album) (1983)
- No Frills (Nik Kershaw album) (2010)
- No Frills Supermarkets, a grocery chain in Nebraska and Iowa
- No Frills Excursions, a Spanish travel agency
- No Frills, a home brand of products sold at Franklins
- No Frills, a home brand of products formerly sold at Kwik Save
- No Frills, a home brand of products formerly sold at Pathmark
- No Frills, a home brand of products sold at Wellcome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title No Frills.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.