From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nock is the notch in the end of an arrow.
Nock may also refer to:
- Albert Jay Nock (1873–1945), American author
- Arthur Darby Nock (1902–1963), English classical scholar and theologian
- Bello Nock (born 1968), American circus performer
- Henry Nock (1741–1804), British gunsmith, founder of Wilkinson Sword
- O. S. Nock (1905–1994), British engineer and railway historian
- W. C. Nock (born 1869 or 1870), West Indian cricketer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.