From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nock is the notch in the end of an arrow. As a verb, it means to place an arrow on the bowstring to ready it for shooting. It may also refer to:
- Albert Jay Nock (1873–1945), American author
- Arthur Darby Nock (1902–1963), English classical scholar and theologian
- Bello Nock, American circus performer
- Henry Nock (1741–1804), gunsmith, founder of Wilkinson Sword
- O. S. Nock (1905–1994), engineer and railway historian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Nock. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|