|Look up nock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nock may refer to:
- In a bow and arrow, two notches near the bow's respective ends, for attaching the bowstring
- Nock (arrow), in an arrow, the notch in the fletched (feathered) end of the arrow, for engaging the bowstring
- Henry Nock (1741–1804), British gunsmith, founder of Wilkinson Sword
- W. C. Nock (born 1869/'70), West Indian cricketer
- Albert Jay Nock (1873–1945), American author
- Arthur Darby Nock (1902–1963), English classical scholar and theologian
- O. S. Nock (1905–1994), British engineer and railway historian
- Bello Nock (born 1968), American circus performer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.