7 February 1992|
|Playing style||Right-handed, classic|
|Highest ranking||574 (September 2008)|
|Current ranking||669 (March 2013)|
Noha Yossry (Arabic: نهى يسري; born February 7, 1992 in Cairo) is an Egyptian table tennis player. She won a silver medal, as a member of the Egyptian table tennis team, at the 2007 All-Africa Games in Algiers, Algeria. As of March 2013, Yossry is ranked no. 669 in the world by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF). She is also right-handed, and uses the classic grip.
Yossry qualified for the women's singles tournament at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, by receiving a place as one of the top 6 seeded players from the All-Africa Games in Algiers, Algeria. She lost the preliminary round match to Ukraine's Tetyana Sorochinskaya, with a unanimous set score of 0–4.
- "ITTF World Player Profile – Noha Yossry". ITTF. Retrieved 2 March 2013.
- "ITTF World Ranking – Noha Yossry". ITTF. Retrieved 2 March 2013.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Noha Yossry". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 2 March 2013.
- "Players Qualified for the Olympic Games" (PDF). ITTF. Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 August 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- Marshall, Ian (22 July 2007). "African Olympic Games Qualifiers Named". ITTF. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "African table tennis qualifiers to Beijing Olympic Games unveiled". Xinhua News Agency. 22 July 2007. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 2 March 2013.
- "Women's Singles Preliminary Round". NBC Olympics. Retrieved 2 March 2013.
|This biographical article related to Egyptian sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to table tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|