(Redirected from Nome (country subdivision))
|Look up nome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nome may refer to:
- Nome (Egypt) an administrative division within ancient Egypt.
- Nome (Greece), the administrative division immediately below the peripheries of Greece (Greek: νομός, nomós; pl. νομοί, nomoí)
- Nome, Norway
- Nome, Alaska, US
- Cape Nome, Alaska, US
- Nome, California, US
- Nome, Texas, US
- Nome, North Dakota, US
- Nome, Queensland, Australia
- Nome (mathematics)
- Gnome, spelled Nome in the Oz books by L. Frank Baum
- Characters in The Nome Trilogy by Terry Pratchett
- Nome (spiritual teacher and author)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.