From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Non-permanent)
|Look up permanant, permanate, permanent, or impermanent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Permanent is a concept in linear algebra.
Permanent may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Permanent (Count Me Out album), the second full-length studio album from hardcore punk band, Count Me Out
- Permanent (Joy Division album), a compilation album by English post-punk band Joy Division
- "Permanent" (song), a 2009 song by David Cook
- Permanently, a 2000 album by Mark Wills
- Endless (disambiguation)
- Eternal (disambiguation)
- Forever (disambiguation)
- Impermanence, Buddhist concept
- All pages beginning with "Permanent"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Permanent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.