|Look up Nona, nona, or nona- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nona may refer to:
- Nin, Croatia, also known as Nona in Latin
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Nona, which had its see there; now a Latin titular bishopric
- Tor di Nona, a small area in Rome's Rione V called "Ponte"
Literature and film
- Nona (short story), a 1978 short story by Stephen King
- Strega Nona, a children's book by Tomie dePaola
- The Nona Tapes, a 1995 mockumentary by the grunge band Alice in Chains
- La Nona, a 1979 Argentine film
- Saint Nona, a Christian saint of whom little is known
- Nona L. Brooks (1861–1945), leader in the New Thought movement
- Nona Freeman (1916–2009), evangelist, author and missionary
- Nona Gaprindashvili (born 1941), Georgian chess player
- Nona Gaye (born 1974), African American singer, fashion model and screen actress
- Nona Hendryx (born 1944), member of the R&B group LaBelle
- nona-, a prefix meaning nine
- Nona (mythology), one of Parcae in classical mythology, equivalent to the Greek Fates
- Hurricane Nona, a hurricane during the 1994 Pacific hurricane season
- 2S9 Nona, a Russian 120mm (self-propelled) gun-mortar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.