From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up none in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
None may refer to:
- Zero, the mathematical concept of the quantity "none"
- The empty set, the mathematical concept of the collection of things represented by "none"
- none, an indefinite pronoun in the English language
- None (liturgy), a liturgical hour
- None, Piedmont, a commune in the province of Turin, Piedmont, Italy
- Irreligion, a lack of religious affiliation
- None (Meshuggah EP), an EP by Swedish heavy metal band Meshuggah
- None (Cloak of Altering EP), an EP by Dutch group Cloak of Altering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title None.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.