Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up none in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
None may refer to:
- Zero, the mathematical concept of the quantity "none"
- Empty set, the mathematical concept of the collection of things represented by "none"
- none, an indefinite pronoun in the English language
- None (Meshuggah EP), a 1994 EP by Swedish heavy metal band Meshuggah
- None (Cloak of Altering EP), a 2013 EP by Dutch group Cloak of Altering
- None (liturgy), a liturgical hour
- None, Piedmont, a commune in the province of Turin in the Italian region of Piedmont
- Irreligion, a lack of religious affiliation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title None.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.