From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up normalities or normality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Normality may refer to:
- The property of conforming to a norm; see normality (behavior), assimilation (sociology)
- Normality (chemistry), a quantity related to molar concentration
- “Normality” (medicine) -The state of dynamic equilibrium between all of the bio-psycho-social parameters of the individual and the surrounding bio-psycho-social environment.
- Normal number, in mathematics, a real number whose digits show a random distribution with all digits being equally likely
- Normal number (computing), in computing, a non-zero number in a normal range of floating-point format
- Surface normal, in mathematics, a line perpendicular to a surface
- Sampled from a normal distribution, in probability theory and statistics, the Gaussian continuous probability distribution
- Normal subgroup, in mathematics, a subgroup closed under conjugation
- Normal space, in mathematics, a topological space in which any two closed sets can be separated by open sets
- Normality (video game), a 1996 adventure video game by Gremlin Interactive
- "Anatoly Kreinin" “Hearing voices” in schizophrenia: Who’s voices are they? Medical Hypotheses Volume 80, Issue 4 , Pages 352-356, April 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Normality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.