Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up norte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norte may refer to:
- Norte, Cape Verde, a village in the east-northeastern part of the island of Boa Vista
- Norte de Mexico, a region of Mexico
- Norte Region, Brazil, a region of Brazil
- Norte Region, Portugal, a NUTSII Region of Portugal
- Norte (wind), strong cold northeasterly wind which blows in Mexico along the shores of the Gulf of Mexico
- Norteños, a coalition of traditionally Latino gangs in Northern California
- Norte, the End of History, 2013 Filipino drama film
- North (disambiguation) (norte is Portuguese, Spanish and Galician for north)
- Nord (disambiguation), French, Italian, Danish and Catalan for north
- All pages with titles beginning with Norte
- All pages with titles containing Norte
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.