|Look up norte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norte may refer to:
- Norte, Cape Verde, a village in the east-northeastern part of the island of Boa Vista
- Norte Region, Brazil, a region of Brazil
- Norte Region, Portugal, a NUTSII Region of Portugal
- Norte (wind), strong cold northeasterly wind which blows in Mexico along the shores of the Gulf of Mexico
- Norteños, a coalition of traditionally Latino gangs in Northern California
- Norte, the End of History, 2013 Filipino drama film
- North (disambiguation) (norte is Portuguese, Spanish and Galician for north)
- Nord (disambiguation), French, Italian, Danish and Catalan for north
- All pages beginning with "Norte"
- All pages with a title containing Norte
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.