North Caucasus (disambiguation)
(Redirected from North Caucasian)
North Caucasus or North Caucasian may refer to:
- Current entities
- North Caucasus, the part of Russia north of the watershed divide formed by the spine of the Caucasus Mountains.
- North Caucasian peoples
- North Caucasian languages
- North Caucasian Federal District created in 2010
- North Caucasus Railway, a broad gauge Russian railway network that links the Sea of Azov (in the west) and Caspian Sea
- North-Caucasus Federal University, with campuses in Stavropol and Pyatigorsk
- Historical entities
- Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus (1917–20)
- North Caucasian Soviet Republic (July–December 1918)
- North Caucasus Military District (1918–2010)
- North Caucasus Krai (1924–37)
- Southern Federal District created in 2000 as North Caucasian Federal District and soon renamed; the current North Caucasian Federal District was part of the Southern Federal District until 2010.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North Caucasus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.