North Park, Buffalo
North Park is a neighborhood within the City of Buffalo in New York State. It is one of several neighborhoods that comprise the larger community of North Buffalo. The neighborhood's borders are roughly Delaware Avenue to the west, the former Lackawanna & Western Railroad Right of Way to the north, The Beltline Railroad and the Parkside Neighborhood to the South and Starin and the Central Park neighborhood to the East.
Notable businesses and institutions
These businesses and institutions utilizing the North Park name:
- North Park Academy (Public School 66)
- North Park Theatre
- North Park Branch of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library system.
- North Park Lutheran Church
- North Park Branch - Bank of America
- North Park Florists
- North Park Community Preschool
- Hertel North Park Youth Baseball
|This New York–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|