Norwest may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Norwest Corporation, a bank based in Minneapolis, Minnesota that operated from 1929 to 1998
- Norwest United, an Association Football Club in Auckland, New Zealand
- Norwest Venture Partners, an investment firm based in Palo Alto, California
- Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers, a co-operative that traded as Norwest from 1982 to 1991
- Vinci SA, parent company of Norwest Holst
- Norwest Business Park, in Baulkham Hills, New South Wales
- Norwest railway station, in Baulkham Hills, New South Wales
- Wells Fargo Arena (Tempe, Arizona), formerly Norwest Arena
- Wells Fargo Center (Minneapolis), formerly the Norwest Center
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norwest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.