Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nosy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nosy or Nosey is an adjective for a person who is overly inquisitive about other people's affairs - see Intrusiveness. It may also refer to:
- Nosy, Piaseczno County, Poland, a village
- Nosy (album), a 2009 studio album by the Portuguese singer Gomo
- "Nosey", a nickname for Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (1769-1852)
- "Nosey", nickname of Art Gauthier (1904-1977), Canadian ice hockey player
- "Nosey", nickname of Aloysius Parker, a fictional character in the British mid-1960s Supermarionation television series Thunderbirds and several films
- Nosey Barbon, a character in the 1958 British film The Horse's Mouth
- Nosey, original name of Snitch, a character in The Numskulls comic strip
- Mr. Nosey, the title character of the 4th book, Mr. Nosey, in the Mr. Men series
- Nosey, an elephant which lived in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo from 1949 to 1993
- Mr. Nosey, the protagonist and title of the fourth book in the Mr. Men children's series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nosey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.