Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nostrum may refer to:
- Nostrum remedium is an ancient Latin term for trademarked patent medicine.
- Air Nostrum is a regional airline based in Valencia, Spain.
- Exultavit cor nostrum is a papal bull from Urban IV to the Mongol Ilkhanate leader Hulagu Khan in 1263-1264.
- Mare Nostrum (Latin for "our sea") was a Roman nickname for the Mediterranean Sea.
- Pascha Nostrum is a hymn used by Christians during Easter season.
- Nostrum Oil & Gas, an oil and gas exploration and production company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nostrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.