From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nostrum may refer to:
- Nostrum remedium is an ancient Latin term for trademarked patent medicine.
- Air Nostrum is a regional airline based in Valencia, Spain.
- Exultavit cor nostrum is a papal bull from Urban IV to the Mongol Ilkhanate leader Hulagu Khan in 1263-1264.
- Mare Nostrum (Latin for "our sea") was a Roman nickname for the Mediterranean Sea.
- Pascha Nostrum is a hymn used by Christians during Easter season.
- Nostrum Oil & Gas, an oil and gas exploration and production company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nostrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.