(Redirected from Nosy)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nosy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nosy or Nosey is an adjective for a person who is overly inquisitive about other people's affairs - see Intrusiveness. It may also refer to:
- Nosy, Piaseczno County, Poland, a village
- Nosy (album), a 2009 studio album by the Portuguese singer Gomo
- "Nosey", a nickname for Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (1769-1852)
- "Nosey", nickname of Art Gauthier (1904-1977), Canadian ice hockey player
- "Nosey", nickname of Aloysius Parker, a fictional character in the British mid-1960s Supermarionation television series Thunderbirds and several films
- Nosey Barbon, a character in the 1958 British film The Horse's Mouth
- Nosey, original name of Snitch, a character in The Numskulls comic strip
- Mr. Nosey, the title character of the 4th book, Mr. Nosey, in the Mr. Men series
- Nosey, an elephant which lived in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo from 1949 to 1993
- Mr. Nosey, the protagonist and title of the fourth book in the Mr. Men children's series
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nosey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.