From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nosy)
|Look up nosy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nosy or Nosey is an adjective for a person who is overly inquisitive about other people's affairs - see Intrusiveness. It may also refer to:
- Nosy, a village in Poland
- Nosy (album), a 2009 studio album by the Portuguese singer Gomo
- "Nosey", nickname of Art Gauthier (1904-1977), Canadian ice hockey player
- "Nosey", nickname of Aloysius Parker, a fictional character in the British mid-1960s Supermarionation television series Thunderbirds and several films
- Nosey Barbon, a character in the 1958 British film The Horse's Mouth
- Mr. Nosey, the protagonist and title of the fourth book in the Mr. Men children's series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nosey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.