|Look up notturno in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notturno is the Italian word for nocturne. It may refer to:
- Tango notturno, a 1937 German film
- Euroclassic Notturno, classical music recordings assembled by BBC Radio used in overnight classical-music schedules
- Notturno (Schoeck), a 1933 song cycle for baritone and string quartet by Othmar Schoeck
- Notturno (Schubert), an 1827 composition for piano trio by Franz Schubert
- Notturno (Strauss), an 1899 song for low voice and orchestra by Richard Strauss
- Notturno Concertante, an Italian neo-progressive rock band established in 1984
- Torneo notturno, a 1931 opera by Italian composer Gian Francesco Malipiero
- "Notturno", the third movement of String Quartet No. 2 (Borodin); the origin of the melody of "And This Is My Beloved" from the 1953 musical Kismet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Notturno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.