From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up novel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A novel is a long prose narrative.
Novel may also refer to:
- Novel (album), an album by Joey Pearson
- Novel (film), a 2008 Malayalam film
- Novel (musician) (born 1981), American hip-hop artist
- The Novel, a 1991 novel by James A. Michener
- Novel, Haute-Savoie, a commune in eastern France
- Novels (Roman law), a term for a new Roman law in the Byzantine era
- Novel, Inc., a video game studio and enterprise simulation developer
- Novellae Constitutiones or The Novels, laws passed by Byzantine Emperor Justinian I
- Novel: A Forum on Fiction, an academic journal
- Novel, a minor musical side project of Adam Young
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.