(Redirected from November (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up November, november, or nóvember in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
November is the eleventh month of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
November may also refer to:
- N in the NATO phonetic alphabet
Film and television
- November (2004 film), a 2004 film starring Courteney Cox
- November (2017 film), a 2017 Estonian film
- Noviembre (film), a 2003 Spanish film directed by Achero Mañas
Literature and publications
- November (band), an early 1970s Swedish hard rock band.
- November (album), a 1994 album by jazz guitarist John Abercrombie
- November (EP), an EP by Azure Ray
- November, a 2010 album and single by Odd Nordstoga
- "November" (song), a song by German band Juli
- "November", a 1993 song by Tom Waits from the album The Black Rider
- November (play), a 2007 play by David Mamet
- November-class submarine, the Soviet Project 627 submarines, as designated by NATO
- November, the protagonist of the webcomic No Rest for the Wicked
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title November.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.