From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up November, november, or nóvember in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
November is the eleventh month of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
November may also refer to:
Film and television
- November (film), a 2004 film starring Courteney Cox
- Noviembre (film), a 2003 Spanish film directed by Achero Mañas
Literature and publications
- November (play), a 2007 play by David Mamet
- The Soviet Project 627 submarines were designated by NATO as the November class
- November is the protagonist of No Rest for the Wicked
- November (band), an early 1970s Swedish hard rock band.
- November (album), a 1994 album by jazz guitarist John Abercrombie
- November (EP), an EP by Azure Ray
- November, a 2010 album and single by Odd Nordstoga
- "November" (song), a song by German band Juli
- "November", a 1993 song by Tom Waits from the album The Black Rider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title November.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.