Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term November Revolution may refer to:
- October Revolution of 1917, also known as the Great October Socialist Revolution, Red October or the Bolshevik Revolution, which happened in October according to the Julian calendar, but in November according to the Gregorian calendar. Because of this, it is sometimes called the November Revolution, although modern usage favours October Revolution
- German Revolution of 1918–1919, a politically driven civil conflict in Germany at the end of World War I
- Velvet Revolution, which ended the communist regime in Czechoslovakia in November 1989
- November Revolution (physics), referring to the series of changes in particle physics triggered by the discovery of the charm quark in November 1974
- November Uprising, an uprising in partitioned Poland against the Russian Empire (also known as the "Cadet Revolution" or the "Polish–Russian War 1830‑31")
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title November Revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.